Rajeev Pentyala - Microsoft Power Platform
I recently got a chance to work with CRM on Tablets. The requirement was to display a Custom entity on Tablets home screen.
It’s very easy to achieve with below steps.
Enable entity for tablets
- I have a Custom entity ‘Change Of Address’
- To enable this for tablets, Go to Customization and check ‘CRM for tablets’ check box
Getting Entity on Tablet home screen
- By default ‘Sales Dashboard’ will get displayed on Tablet Home screen
- So to get ‘Change Of Address’ entity on home screen, I added ‘Change Of Address’ entity view to the ‘Sales Dashboard’. (Note : Only 6 sections of Sales Dashboard visible on Tablet home screen)
- Once you publish the changes and reopen the CRM application those changes will take effect
Points to be noted while working with Tablets
- We get the ‘Main’ form of…
View original post 203 more words