Very helpful post
With the 2020 Release Wave 1 Plan, now Kanban View can be added to Opportunity.
To configure it, open the Opportunity entity for Customization, go to Controls tab and Add Kanban control to it and publish the changes.
This adds the Kanban view to the Opportunity’s view.
There are 2 different Kanban views available
- Based on the BPF Sales stage (stages of the Opportunity sales process BPF)
- Based on Status (Open, Won, Lost)
Let us look at different actions that we can perform within the Kanban view.
- Clicking on Title opens the record in new window
- Fields are editable
- Use Search to filter the result in the view
- Each lane shows the total of estimated revenue and total records in the lane
- Supports drag and drop
Here we are dragging the 4G Enabled Tablets record to Won Status lane.
It opens the close opportunity dialog box.
We can update the…
View original post 143 more words